Lamps.com Inc. is a growing lighting + design company with two distinct divisions: Online Retail and Design Services. Our retail website is aimed at serving the individual consumer in search of design inspiration, as well as the trade professional seeking a reliable and resourceful lighting partner. The Design Services team partners with architects, interior designers, and multi-unit developers to create meaningful experiences through lighting and design. Whether illuminating retail spaces, restaurants and bars, corporate interiors, or high-end residences, we understand the value and appreciate the impact that lighting has on great design.
Situated in the heart of Midtown Village, Philadelphia, our team is comprised of passionate, driven, and engaged individuals. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds and experiences that span design, e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, and media.
Lamps.com is seeking driven, talented, and creative individuals to help support continued growth. If you are looking for a challenging, collaborative environment with ample growth opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Who We're Looking For
- A self-starter; someone who is proactive and excels at taking initiative.
- A communicator; someone who is articulate when setting customer and vendor expectations.
- A stickler for details; someone who is organized, attentive, and focused.
- A positive force; someone who is optimistic, collaborative, and confident.
- A chameleon; someone who embraces and thrives on change, and easily adapts to evolving priorities.
- A rising star; someone who has the desire to continuously grow and develop.
- Primarily responsible for assisting the client relations team in providing the highest level of customer support, vendor interaction, and organizational bandwidth.
- Support the operations team as we continue to hone our process and gain efficiency.
- Quickly identify areas of potential improvement and provide constructive input on resolution of issues.
- As the selected candidate becomes proficient in managing workload and understanding the business, he/she will be empowered to assume more responsibility and complex tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits competence and professionalism when dealing with internal and external partners.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Organized and proficient at managing workload and prioritization of activities.
- 1 to 3 years experience in client-facing operations, vendor management, client relations, customer service. E-commerce is preferred, but not required.